- Statement by Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker on the passing away of former UN Secretary General and Nobel Peace Prize winner Kofi Annan
- Statement by President Juncker on the imminent release of two Greek soldiers detained in Turkey
- Statement by President Juncker following the bridge collapse in Genoa, Italy
- EU-U.S. Joint Statement of 25 July: European Union imports of U.S. Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) are on the rise
- How can ‘omics’ technologies – which enable large-scale, speedy biological data analysis – improve environmental risk assessment and management?
- ‘Green’ decontamination methods for 1,4-dioxane (solvent linked to cancer, found in paints and cosmetics) offer promise of cleaner water
- Changes that occur to nanoparticles in the environment are key to understanding their impact
- Seven UV filters with potential endocrine-disrupting properties found at low levels in eggs of seven wild bird species, national park, Spain
Pierre Moscovici, the French Commissioner, speaking on behalf of the EU executive, at the closing session of the Paris Clean Air Forum sa
Last week, at the Paris Clean Air Forum, attended by Bruno Weinzaepfel from AFITE, the European Commission and the European Environment A
The 21st European Forum on Eco-innovation will be held in Sofia, Bulgaria, on 5-6 February 2018.
EU Emissions Trading System: landmark agreement between Parliament and Council delivers on EU's commitment to turn Paris Agreement into reality
The European Parliament and Council have today reached a provisional agreement to revise the EU Emissions Trading System (EU ETS) for the
With the first of the two-year cycles of the Environmental Implementation Review (EIR) published in February 2017, MEPs have given their
More than half of the EU’s Member States are failing to share crucial information about highly-polluting activities effectively online.
The licence to renew Glyphosate has been approved for 5 years following a late night vote on 27th November in the European Council that s
Food systems have to be aligned with environmental sustainability and the circular economy with the focus being shifted from downstream r
The 2018 European Commission work programme (ECWP2018) was published on the 24th October and confirms the Commission’s intenti
Last week, during a marathon meeting running into the early hours, the EU institutions reached an agreement on the 2018 EU budget for the