- Speech by Climate Action and Energy Commissioner Miguel Arias Cañete at the High-Level Conference on Sustainable Finance: Future perspectives: sustainable finance as part of wider climate agenda
- Speech by Vice-President Katainen at the High-Level Conference on Financing Sustainable Growth - 'Sustainable finance within the Commission's Agenda promoting sustainability'
- Keynote speech by President Jean-Claude Juncker at the High-Level Conference on Financing Sustainable Growth
- Speech by President Juncker at the Plenary Session of the European Parliament ahead of the European Council meeting of 22 and 23 March 2018
- Speech by President Juncker at the Plenary Session of the European Parliament on the guidelines on the framework of future EU-UK relations
- Speech by President Jean-Claude Juncker at the 54th Munich Security Conference
- Statement by Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker on the occasion of the death of Cardinal Karl Lehmann
- Artificial intelligence: Commission kicks off work on marrying cutting-edge technology and ethical standards
Pierre Moscovici, the French Commissioner, speaking on behalf of the EU executive, at the closing session of the Paris Clean Air Forum sa
Last week, at the Paris Clean Air Forum, attended by Bruno Weinzaepfel from AFITE, the European Commission and the European Environment A
The 21st European Forum on Eco-innovation will be held in Sofia, Bulgaria, on 5-6 February 2018.
EU Emissions Trading System: landmark agreement between Parliament and Council delivers on EU's commitment to turn Paris Agreement into reality
The European Parliament and Council have today reached a provisional agreement to revise the EU Emissions Trading System (EU ETS) for the
With the first of the two-year cycles of the Environmental Implementation Review (EIR) published in February 2017, MEPs have given their
More than half of the EU’s Member States are failing to share crucial information about highly-polluting activities effectively online.
The licence to renew Glyphosate has been approved for 5 years following a late night vote on 27th November in the European Council that s
Food systems have to be aligned with environmental sustainability and the circular economy with the focus being shifted from downstream r
The 2018 European Commission work programme (ECWP2018) was published on the 24th October and confirms the Commission’s intenti
Last week, during a marathon meeting running into the early hours, the EU institutions reached an agreement on the 2018 EU budget for the