- Balancing conflicting conservation goals takes time
- Rural inhabitants suffer mental distress under extended droughts
- Protest votes: why will some people not tell how much they are willing to pay for clean air?
- Older and larger trees enhance woodland bird biodiversity in cities
- New incineration-waste clean-up method brings resource and carbon benefits
In the wake of the European elections in May, the Parliament has been back in Strasbourg last week for its first inaugural plenary sessio
First meeting of new Italian Presidency of the European Union to discuss reinforcement of Green growth strategy
Meeting in Milan on Wednesday 16th July, EU Environment ministers will discuss how to reinforce Europe’s greening policies up
At the core of its Circular Economy package announced last week, the European Commission has confirmed on the 2nd July that it
The European Commission has adopted a Communication outlining the employment challenges and opportunities of the current transition towar
ENEP participates in second GI Implementation and Restoration (GIIR) Working Group in Brussels on 23rd June
Simon Pascoe represented ENEP at the latest European Commission working group on Green Infrastructure.
Join ENEP on LinkedIn and network with ENEP's 45,000 Environmental Professionals.