- Effects of extreme weather, climate and pesticides on farmland invertebrates
- Composition of particulate matter influences its long-term health effects
- Quantifying the ecosystem services provided by urban green spaces
- Gulf of Mexico oil spill exposed Peregrine falcon species to harmful hydrocarbons
- Marine protected areas increase survival of Atlantic cod
- Commissioner Arias Cañete at the European Parliament Plenary: opening and concluding remarks
- Condolence message of President Juncker on the passing away of Árpád Göncz, former President of the Republic of Hungary
- Protecting Europe's nature: more ambition needed to halt biodiversity loss by 2020
Daniel Calleja is the new Director General at DG Environment. He replaced Karl Falkenberg on 1st September 2015. Befor
Follow a high level conference in February this year, the Europe
To mark the International Year of Soils 2015 the Directorate Gene
Details of the emerging EU position ahead of the UN climate talks in Paris where a new global treaty that will commit all countries to ha
Ahead of the publication of the European Commission’s 2016 work programme, MEPs have told the European Commission that better regulation
The European Commission has referred Belgium and Bulgaria to EU Court of Justice over persistently high
The first event will run from 13th to 15th October 2015 in the Paris Porte de Versailles exhibition centre.
Join ENEP on LinkedIn and network with ENEP's 45,000 Environmental Professionals.