- World AIDS Day 2015: Joint Statement by HR/VP Mogherini and Commissioners Andriukaitis, Mimica and Moedas
- The German environmental specimen bank – a blueprint for EU chemicals management?
- Anti-diabetic drug causes intersex in male fish
- IMPASEA: a new framework to assess marine protected areas
- Can sustainable supplies of fish meet healthy eating recommendations?
- Risk of steep glacier collapse in the Alps will considerably increase due to climate warming
- Speaking points by Climate Action and Energy Commissioner Miguel Arias Cañete at the press conference preceeding the COP21 Climate Change Conference in Paris
- Paris climate conference: historic opportunity to avoid dangerous climate change
As 200 countries gather in Paris today for COP21 or the the 21st Conference of the Parties (CoP) of the United Nations Framework Conventi
On Wednesday (2nd December) the European Commission will publish its eagerly awaited Circular Economy package. According to sources in B
Addressing MEPs in Strasbourg in October, Jean Claude Juncker launched the 2016 European Commission Work Programme. In this the Commiss
One year since the entry into office of the current European Commission headed by Jean-Claude Juncker, environmental groups have criticis
First the MEPs, then ten Member States joined over 500 000 citizens in calling for the European Commission not to re draft the Nature Dir
Coinciding with the 20th anniversary of the European Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS), the EU's environmental management instrument
SOER 2015 - a comprehensive assessment of the European environment's state, trends and prospects, in a global context.
The European environment Agency’s — state and outlook of environment report 2015 (SOER 2015) provides a comprehensive assessment of the E
Daniel Calleja is the new Director General at DG Environment. He replaced Karl Falkenberg on 1st September 2015. Befor
Join ENEP on LinkedIn and network with ENEP's 45,000 Environmental Professionals.