- Statement by President Barroso on the passing away of Gabriel García Márquez
- Questions and Answers on the Directive on Maritime Spatial Planning
- Commission welcomes Parliament's adoption of Maritime Spatial Planning legislation
- Letter from President Barroso to President Putin
- Climate change: Commission refers Poland to Court for failure to comply with EU laws on fluorinated greenhouse gases
ENEP attends debate hosted by European Engineering Federation and VDI Germany on mutual recognition of qualifications with DG Internal Market
At their joint evening debate ‘More Mobility for Engineers – A Contribution to Innovation and Growth in Europe’ on 19 March in Brussels,
ENEP to meet Commissioner Potocnik to discuss the role of professional networks in implementing EU environment legislation
As part of the ongoing consultations and key feedback from members on the new Presidential strategy, Unite and Inspire, ENEP has initiate
Mike Barker, the Chair of the ENEP Biodiversity Working Group, represents ENEP at DG Environment’s Green Infrastructure Implementation an
A new mobile phone application developed by the European Environment Agency is hoped to help tackle the problem of marine litter.
With the Marine Strategy Framework Directive (MSFD), adopted in 2008, the EU wants to ensure the protection of the whole marine environme
Join ENEP on LinkedIn and network with ENEP's 45,000 Environmental Professionals.