- European Commission reinforces its senior management to deliver strongly in 2018/2019 and beyond
- President Juncker reorganises his close team; European Commission appoints new Secretary-General
- Opening Keynote Speech of Frans Timmermans at the Circular Economy Stakeholder Conference
- Antibiotic resistance genes traced from manure to soil and water on Finnish farms
- Are concentrations of certain critical metals and metalloids increasing in the environment due to their use in new technologies?
- Italian cities make progress towards smart mobility
- Water management on farms assessed by new tool, Flanders
- Effects of air pollution on Mediterranean plants could be studied with reflectance spectroscopy
Pierre Moscovici, the French Commissioner, speaking on behalf of the EU executive, at the closing session of the Paris Clean Air Forum sa
Last week, at the Paris Clean Air Forum, attended by Bruno Weinzaepfel from AFITE, the European Commission and the European Environment A
The 21st European Forum on Eco-innovation will be held in Sofia, Bulgaria, on 5-6 February 2018.
EU Emissions Trading System: landmark agreement between Parliament and Council delivers on EU's commitment to turn Paris Agreement into reality
The European Parliament and Council have today reached a provisional agreement to revise the EU Emissions Trading System (EU ETS) for the
With the first of the two-year cycles of the Environmental Implementation Review (EIR) published in February 2017, MEPs have given their
More than half of the EU’s Member States are failing to share crucial information about highly-polluting activities effectively online.
The licence to renew Glyphosate has been approved for 5 years following a late night vote on 27th November in the European Council that s
Food systems have to be aligned with environmental sustainability and the circular economy with the focus being shifted from downstream r
The 2018 European Commission work programme (ECWP2018) was published on the 24th October and confirms the Commission’s intenti
Last week, during a marathon meeting running into the early hours, the EU institutions reached an agreement on the 2018 EU budget for the