- Speech by Commissioner Arias Cañete at the Business Europe Power Market Event
- Tuesday 15 November: President Juncker takes part in Citizens' Dialogue in St. Vith, Belgium
- Remarks by European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker at the signing ceremony of the "Balticconnector" pipeline with Estonian Prime Minister Taavi Rõivas and Finnish Prime Minister Juha Sipilä
- Commission urges Member States to support proposals to strengthen European defences against unfair trade
- Commission proposes first research partnership in the Mediterranean to increase food and water sustainability
- Questions & Answers: PRIMA initiative
- EU and Eastern Partners to step up cooperation on environment and climate action policies
- Letter from President Juncker to the President and the Members of the European Council on progress in the implementation of the Facility for Refugees in Turkey
Slovakia took on the six month rotating Presidency of the European Union on the 1st July. For one of the newest Member States
The UK’s environmental sector has reacted with shock to the referendum result, which will take Britain out of the EU. The challenge now
European society faces a range of health and social issues that merit urgent attention.
The European Commission has selected 28 proposals for funding under Horizon 2020's Societal Challenge "Climate action, environment, resou
189 projects funded by the European Commission between 2008 and 2011 through the Eco-innovation Initiative, brought significant environme
The 20th European Forum on Eco-innovation will be held in Tallinn, Estonia, on 26-28 October 2016.
Conference announcement: International Association for Impact Assessment: Water and Impact Assessment symposium – 1st and 2nd September, Lincoln (UK)
Water is the most important resource on this planet, and a significant proportion of global investment and infrastructure is concerned wi
Join ENEP on LinkedIn and network with ENEP's 45,000 Environmental Professionals.