- Commission launches public consultation on Health and Care in the Digital Single Market
- Speech by President Juncker at the Award of Honorary Doctorate at the Law School of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Joint statement by the President of the European Commission, Jean-Claude Juncker, and the President of the European Council, Donald Tusk on the passing away of Liu Xiaobo
- New tool can help predict the impact of invasive alien species on native flora and fauna
- A 50% renewable-energy smart-grid solution for the UK
- Potentially toxic elements in European soils mapped by researchers
- Renewable-energy technologies can help meet the increased cooling demand in cities due to climate change
- High soil carbon in Natura 2000 sites brings potential for climate-smart conservation
The Great Repeal Bill was published lat the end of March by the UK’s government as an important part of the BREXIT process.
The European Union recently implemented a new set of draft emissions standards under the Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control Dire
The European Investment Bank and the European Commission have agreed on a loan arrangement with Rewilding Europe Capital in order to supp
The development replacing the linear economy with a circular economy is believed to have positive impacts on the economic sectors of prod
This year, the LIFE Programme and the EU Habitats Directive are happy to celebrate their 25th anniversaries.
The European Court of Auditors from the European Commission has recently expressed concerned that Member States are not investing enough
The European Union is incredibly focused on providing appropriate funds for environmental needs across Europe, namely for the Natura 2000
On 31 May 2017, the European Commission is holding an event dedicated to the LIFE Programme.
The European Environment Bureau has announced that it is holding a photo competition in order to raise awareness of the importance of nat
In the midst of the transition to the circular economy, there is a significant amount of change that needs to occur in order to ensure th