- Joint statement by President Juncker and President Tusk on the passing away of former President Shimon Peres
- EU pushes for further tightening of wildlife trade rules at global summit on wildlife conservation
- EU position for the 17th Conference of the Parties (CoP) to the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES)
- New method to prioritise pesticides based on their environmental and human health risks and on monitoring results at river-basin level
- Mussel biomarkers gauge pollution in European estuaries
- Flooding had major impacts on business and mental health in Germany 2013
- Moth behaviour disrupted by street lighting, may affect pollination
- Environmental impacts of ocean-energy systems: a life-cycle assessment
Slovakia took on the six month rotating Presidency of the European Union on the 1st July. For one of the newest Member States
The UK’s environmental sector has reacted with shock to the referendum result, which will take Britain out of the EU. The challenge now
European society faces a range of health and social issues that merit urgent attention.
The European Commission has selected 28 proposals for funding under Horizon 2020's Societal Challenge "Climate action, environment, resou
189 projects funded by the European Commission between 2008 and 2011 through the Eco-innovation Initiative, brought significant environme
The 20th European Forum on Eco-innovation will be held in Tallinn, Estonia, on 26-28 October 2016.
Conference announcement: International Association for Impact Assessment: Water and Impact Assessment symposium – 1st and 2nd September, Lincoln (UK)
Water is the most important resource on this planet, and a significant proportion of global investment and infrastructure is concerned wi
Join ENEP on LinkedIn and network with ENEP's 45,000 Environmental Professionals.