- Horizon 2020: Work Programme update supports competitiveness through open science.
- Commission refers the Czech Republic to Court over a shipment of toxic waste to Poland
- Commission refers Bulgaria to Court over failure to sufficiently protect endangered bird species
- Drought management in Europe: researchers present new evaluation method
- Water run-off is key to measuring the release of biocides from treated construction materials
- Crop wild relatives ‘critically under-represented’ in gene banks
- Phosphorus flow severely affected by human activity in three large river basins
- Aerosol pollutants can have long-range effects on ocean oxygen levels
Energy Efficiency Directive: Spain, Poland and other Eastern member states had failed to complete the transposition
A number of member states have not fully transposed EU rules on company energy efficiency audits into national law more than a year after
Slovakia took on the six month rotating Presidency of the European Union on the 1st July. For one of the newest Member States
The UK’s environmental sector has reacted with shock to the referendum result, which will take Britain out of the EU. The challenge now
European society faces a range of health and social issues that merit urgent attention.
The European Commission has selected 28 proposals for funding under Horizon 2020's Societal Challenge "Climate action, environment, resou
189 projects funded by the European Commission between 2008 and 2011 through the Eco-innovation Initiative, brought significant environme
The 20th European Forum on Eco-innovation will be held in Tallinn, Estonia, on 26-28 October 2016.
Conference announcement: International Association for Impact Assessment: Water and Impact Assessment symposium – 1st and 2nd September, Lincoln (UK)
Water is the most important resource on this planet, and a significant proportion of global investment and infrastructure is concerned wi
Join ENEP on LinkedIn and network with ENEP's 45,000 Environmental Professionals.