- Overexploitation of fish stocks in the Mediterranean and Black Seas
- Health effects of cruise ship air emissions in Greek ports
- Aeration may remove antidepressant drugs from water leaked from landfill
- Fragmentation of brown trout habitat threatens freshwater pearl mussels in Sweden
- Bees actively prefer nectar contaminated with neonicotinoid pesticides
- Cyprus ‘Χαλλουμι’ (Halloumi)/‘Hellim’ cheese set to receive Protected Designation of Origin status
- Benefits of marine reserves revealed for wider range of fish species
- Compost and climate change: a novel mitigation strategy?
As Europe’s largest event showcasing activities dedicated to energy efficiency and renewable energy solutions, EUSEW is designed to sprea
Luxembourg took over the rotating Presidency of the Council of Ministers fron 1st July and has climate governance as one of its key issue
The European Commission has released its much anticipated progress report on the Horizon 2020 renewable energy targets, which is publishe
The European Union (EU) has a target to reduce emissions by at least 40 per cent by 2030.
The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) has added two new substances of very high concern (SVHCs) to the Candidate List.
ENEP is happy to announce their Associate Partnership in the EU HORIZON 2020 project STEAM UP that has started recently.
MEPs have called for systemic change to address resource scarcity in a recent press release.
Join ENEP on LinkedIn and network with ENEP's 45,000 Environmental Professionals.