- Friday 7 - Saturday 8 July: G20 Summit, Hamburg
- Opening speech by President Juncker at the High Level Conference on Migration
- EU innovation: some improvements but more even progress is needed
- Statement by Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker on the passing away of former federal German Chancellor, Helmut Kohl
- Screening tool developed to assess seismic risks from geothermal energy projects
- LED lighting changes grassland spider and beetle communities; dimmers and timers may reduce the impact
- New online oil spill risk tool provides local, specific information for coastal managers
- Managing water resources for an uncertain future: new method of robust planning
The Great Repeal Bill was published lat the end of March by the UK’s government as an important part of the BREXIT process.
The European Union recently implemented a new set of draft emissions standards under the Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control Dire
The European Investment Bank and the European Commission have agreed on a loan arrangement with Rewilding Europe Capital in order to supp
The development replacing the linear economy with a circular economy is believed to have positive impacts on the economic sectors of prod
This year, the LIFE Programme and the EU Habitats Directive are happy to celebrate their 25th anniversaries.
The European Court of Auditors from the European Commission has recently expressed concerned that Member States are not investing enough
The European Union is incredibly focused on providing appropriate funds for environmental needs across Europe, namely for the Natura 2000
On 31 May 2017, the European Commission is holding an event dedicated to the LIFE Programme.
The European Environment Bureau has announced that it is holding a photo competition in order to raise awareness of the importance of nat
In the midst of the transition to the circular economy, there is a significant amount of change that needs to occur in order to ensure th