- Joint Statement by President Juncker, Prime Minister Rajoy and Prime Minister Costa on the agreement reached concerning the Almaraz case
- New guidelines help citizens gain better and fairer access to their national courts on environmental cases
- New Action Plan to help regions defend biodiversity and reap the economic benefits of nature protection
- Waste: Commission refers Slovenia to the Court of Justice over illegal landfills
- Urban Water Atlas for Europe – a 360° view of water management in cities
- Waste: Commission refers Romania to Court of Justice for failing to adopt national measures on waste management and waste prevention
- Air quality: Commission urges Italy to take action against small particulate matter (PM10) to safeguard public health
- Noise abatement approaches
The Great Repeal Bill was published lat the end of March by the UK’s government as an important part of the BREXIT process.
The European Union recently implemented a new set of draft emissions standards under the Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control Dire
The European Investment Bank and the European Commission have agreed on a loan arrangement with Rewilding Europe Capital in order to supp
The development replacing the linear economy with a circular economy is believed to have positive impacts on the economic sectors of prod
This year, the LIFE Programme and the EU Habitats Directive are happy to celebrate their 25th anniversaries.
The European Court of Auditors from the European Commission has recently expressed concerned that Member States are not investing enough
The European Union is incredibly focused on providing appropriate funds for environmental needs across Europe, namely for the Natura 2000
On 31 May 2017, the European Commission is holding an event dedicated to the LIFE Programme.
The European Environment Bureau has announced that it is holding a photo competition in order to raise awareness of the importance of nat
In the midst of the transition to the circular economy, there is a significant amount of change that needs to occur in order to ensure th