- EU-China summit
- The EU and China: A solid partnership - Speech by President Juncker at the EU-China Business Summit
- President Juncker's remarks at the 2015 EU-China Urbanisation Partnership Forum
- Transcript of President Jean-Claude Juncker's press conference on Greece
- Information from the European Commission on the latest draft proposals in the context of negotiations with Greece
- Open Innovation, Open Science, Open to the World
- Commission refers Romania to Court for failing to adopt an emergency plan in case of gas supply disruption
- Commission refers BELGIUM and BULGARIA to Court and gives Sweden a final warning over poor air quality
The Council adopted conclusions on the implementation of the Energy Union strategy in early June, focusing on how to provide consumers -
The European Commission has released its much anticipated progress report on the Horizon 2020 renewable energy targets, which is publishe
The European Union (EU) has a target to reduce emissions by at least 40 per cent by 2030.
The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) has added two new substances of very high concern (SVHCs) to the Candidate List.
ENEP is happy to announce their Associate Partnership in the EU HORIZON 2020 project STEAM UP that has started recently.
As part of our work on the refit of the Birds and Habitats directives and our efforts to reach out to stakeholders on environmental issue
MEPs have called for systemic change to address resource scarcity in a recent press release.
The association of Europe’s drinking water and wastewater service operators has called on the European Commission to add water to the sco
Join ENEP on LinkedIn and network with ENEP's 45,000 Environmental Professionals.